Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 3.01g in 100mL, MENTHOL 1.25g in 100mL
Labeler: Dr. Knoll Products, Inc.
NDC code: 50638-100
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 1, 2023.
Usesfor temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on children under 10 years of age
- on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and open sores
Stop use and ask doctor if
- excessive redness or skin irritation is present
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
store between 15 degrees and 30 degrees C (59 degrees to 86 degrees F)
- Shake well before use
- Adults and children 10 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- massage lightly into painful areas until thoroughly absorbed into the skin
- Children under 10 years of age consult a physician
glycerin, water, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, propylene glycol, aloe vera extract, lavender oil, tea tree oil, spruce oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, juniper berry oil, cajeput oil, peppermint oil, horse chestnut extract, methyl paraben, sodium copper chlorophyllin, propyl paraben
Manufactured for: Dr. Knoll Products, Inc.
374 Newton Street, P.O. Box 116, Canfield, OH 44406
TO REORDER: 1-800-2434
camphor and menthol lotion
|Labeler - Dr. Knoll Products, Inc. (121880975)|
|Vita-Herb Nutriceuticals, Inc.||053760034||manufacture(50638-100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.