Unisom SleepTabs by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0060
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
are taking any other drugs
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 20 - 25ºC (68 - 77ºF)
dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and sodium starch glycolate
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Unisom SleepTabs (doxylamine)
- Unisom SleepTabs Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 42 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics