Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC code: 0363-0329
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 16, 2022.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives. and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years |
| 1 to 2 tablets
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Benadryl®
Allergy Ultratab® Tablets active ingredient ††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE
• Relief of runny nose, sneezing,
itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
• Easy-to-swallow mini tabs
NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy Ultratab® Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(0363-0329), PACK(0363-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0329)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0329)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.