Mucus Relief D by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on Sep 8, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0547
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 40 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or worsens
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, comes back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours, with a full glass of water, while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief D
GUAIFENESIN 400 mg / EXPECTORANT
PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCl 40 mg /
• Clears nasal & sinus congestion
• Thins & loosens mucus
• Easy to swallow
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
©2017 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MUCUS RELIEF D
guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0547)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0547)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucus Relief D (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Mucus Relief D Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations