A and D Original
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 29, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 136.4mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 469.9mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0096
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
|Lanolin 15.5%||Diaper rash ointment|
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin Protectant|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips
- protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protectant use apply as needed
for diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20°C to 25 °C (68° to 77°F)
cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
|A AND D ORIGINAL
lanolin and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.