A and D Original by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 136.4mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 469.9mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
|Lanolin 15.5%||Diaper rash ointment|
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin Protectant|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips
- protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protectant use apply as needed
for diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20°C to 25 °C (68° to 77°F)
cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
|A AND D ORIGINAL
lanolin and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.