Allergy by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-0012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children|
12 years of age
|1 tablet every 4 to 6
hours. Do not take more
than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|children 6 to under|
12 years of age
|1/2 tablet (break tablet in
half) every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not exceed 3 whole
tablets in 24 hours.
|children under 6|
years of age
|do not use this product in
children under 6 years of
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
*Compare to the active ingredient in
Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg EACH
• Sneezing • Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Itchy Throat • Runny Nose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered
trademark Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0904-0012)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0904-0012)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0904-0012)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0904-0012)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0904-0012)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) (chlorpheniramine)
- Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antihistamines