Bakers Best Arthritis Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 28, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 4.5g in 100g, MENTHOL 2.5g in 100g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Baker's Best
NDC Code: 76102-100
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (4.50%), Menthol (2.50%), Lidocaine HCl (1.00%).
Purpose: Pain Relief
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Isopropyl Myristate, Emu Oil, MSM, Glucosamine Sulfate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laurenth-7, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10-13 Alkyl Acrylate, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate-80.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, sprains, and simple backaches.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and broken or irritated skin.
- In case of accidental contact, flush with water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage or use with other topical preparations or heating pads.
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant/nursing, under 12 years old, have sensitive skin, your condition persists or worsens, or excessive burning or irritation persists.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and over, apply product directly to affected areas and gently rub until it's fully absorbed. Product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than 3-4 times daily.
Use only as directed
Store at room temperature
Distributed by: Baker's Best Health Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 2099, Wixom, MI 48393
|BAKERS BEST ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
methyl salicylate, menthol, lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Baker's Best (967388476)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.