Medically reviewed on Mar 28, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 20g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-233
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Glycerin 20.0% Skin Protectant
For dressing and management of stasis ulcers, pressure ulcers (stages I-IV) 1st and 2nd degree burns, cuts abrasions, skin irritations, post operative incisions, and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions for use.
- Apply Wound Gel liberally to cover involved areas; apply as often as necessary.
- If gauze is used as a wound covering, moisten first.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For dressing and management of stasis ulcers,
- pressure ulcers (stages
- 1st and 2nd degree burns,
- cuts abrasions,
- skin irritations,
- and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
Inactive ingredients: Allantoin, aloe barbadensis gel, diazolidinyl urea, methyparaben, PEG-4 Olivate, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol acetate.
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|