Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 20g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC code: 67777-233
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 30, 2023.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Glycerin 20.0% Skin Protectant
For dressing and management of stasis ulcers, pressure ulcers (stages I-IV) 1st and 2nd degree burns, cuts abrasions, skin irritations, post operative incisions, and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions for use.
- Apply Wound Gel liberally to cover involved areas; apply as often as necessary.
- If gauze is used as a wound covering, moisten first.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For dressing and management of stasis ulcers,
- pressure ulcers (stages
- 1st and 2nd degree burns,
- cuts abrasions,
- skin irritations,
- and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
Inactive ingredients: Allantoin, aloe barbadensis gel, diazolidinyl urea, methyparaben, PEG-4 Olivate, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol acetate.
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.