healthylax by American Health Packaging
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: American Health Packaging
NDC Code: 68084-430
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF - 17 g
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 4 days
Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention.
- suspected bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have unusual cramps, bloating or diarrhea.
- you get hives or skin rashes.
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- Stir and dissolve one packet of powder (17 g) in a glass (4 to 8 oz.) of water, juice, soda, coffee, or tea until completely dissolved.
- Drink the solution.
- Daily dose is 17 grams per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Treatment for 2 to 4 days may be required to produce a bowel movement.
- Use for 2 weeks or less.
- Should not be used by children.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions permitted to 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]
- Tamper-evident: do not use if foil is open or broken.
1-800-707-4621 or www.americanhealthpackaging.com
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF,
Powder for Oral Laxative Solution
- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Softens Stool
- 14 Daily Doses
NET WT. 14 - 17 g SACHETS
8.4 Oz. (238g)
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack(68084-430)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.