healthylax by American Health Packaging
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: American Health Packaging
NDC Code: 68084-430
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF - 17 g
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 4 days
Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention.
- suspected bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have unusual cramps, bloating or diarrhea.
- you get hives or skin rashes.
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- Stir and dissolve one packet of powder (17 g) in a glass (4 to 8 oz.) of water, juice, soda, coffee, or tea until completely dissolved.
- Drink the solution.
- Daily dose is 17 grams per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Treatment for 2 to 4 days may be required to produce a bowel movement.
- Use for 2 weeks or less.
- Should not be used by children.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions permitted to 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]
- Tamper-evident: do not use if foil is open or broken.
1-800-707-4621 or www.americanhealthpackaging.com
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF,
Powder for Oral Laxative Solution
- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Softens Stool
- 14 Daily Doses
NET WT. 14 - 17 g SACHETS
8.4 Oz. (238g)
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack(68084-430)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.