ARTEMIS Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Artemis Bio-Solutions Co.
NDC Code: 49765-310
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, fragrance
Manufactured by Artemis BioSolutions.
960 N. Industrial Dr., Ste.4 Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Made in USA.
|ARTEMIS ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Artemis Bio-Solutions Co. (116934417)|
|Artemis Bio-Solutions Co.||116934417||manufacture(49765-310)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.