ARTEMIS Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 30, 2022.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Artemis Bio-Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 49765-310
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, fragrance
Manufactured by Artemis BioSolutions.
960 N. Industrial Dr., Ste.4 Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Made in USA.
|ARTEMIS ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Artemis Bio-Solutions, Inc. (116934417)|
|Artemis Bio-Solutions, Inc.||116934417||manufacture(49765-310)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.