Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.0mg in 1g, MENTHOL 7.5mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC code: 57483-101
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 3, 2023.
Methyl Salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center immediately
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, water, FD&C Blue no 1, FD&C Yellow no 5, glucosamine sulfate, glyceryl monostearate, methyl sulfonyl methane, methylparaben, mineral oil 90, PEG-100, propylparaben, polysorbate 60, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine
camphor (synthetic), menthol, and methyl salicylate cream cream
|Labeler - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|Registrant - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.