Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.0mg in 1g, MENTHOL 7.5mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 57483-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center immediately
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, water, FD&C Blue no 1, FD&C Yellow no 5, glucosamine sulfate, glyceryl monostearate, methyl sulfonyl methane, methylparaben, mineral oil 90, PEG-100, propylparaben, polysorbate 60, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine
camphor (synthetic), menthol, and methyl salicylate cream cream
|Labeler - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|Registrant - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.