Paladin Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 7, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.08g in 56g
Labeler: PAL MIDWEST LTD.
NDC Code: 38142-1000
Zinc Oxide 8%
Astringent and Topical Protectant
- Provides prompt soothing relief from diaper rash
- Eases and treats discomfort of all chafing and many skin irritations
- Creamy formula aids and ends diaper rash
- Results seen overnight restoring delicate skin to normal
- Non-staining to clothing or bedding, washes out easily
- For external use only
- If rash persists or worsens, see physician
- Keep all medications out of children's reach.
- Apply liberally at onset of rash
- Use a smooth coating at each diaper change to prevent rash.
Anhydrous Lanolin, Beeswax, Cornstarch, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, USP Boric Acid, Vitamins A & D Concentrate, Zinc Oxide.
|PALADIN DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - PAL MIDWEST LTD. (064006521)|
|PAL MIDWEST LTD.||064006521||MANUFACTURE(38142-1000)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.