Paladin Diaper Rash
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.08g in 56g
Labeler: PAL MIDWEST LTD.
NDC Code: 38142-1000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 8%
Astringent and Topical Protectant
- Provides prompt soothing relief from diaper rash
- Eases and treats discomfort of all chafing and many skin irritations
- Creamy formula aids and ends diaper rash
- Results seen overnight restoring delicate skin to normal
- Non-staining to clothing or bedding, washes out easily
- For external use only
- If rash persists or worsens, see physician
- Keep all medications out of children's reach.
- Apply liberally at onset of rash
- Use a smooth coating at each diaper change to prevent rash.
Anhydrous Lanolin, Beeswax, Cornstarch, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, USP Boric Acid, Vitamins A & D Concentrate, Zinc Oxide.
|PALADIN DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - PAL MIDWEST LTD. (064006521)|
|PAL MIDWEST LTD.||064006521||MANUFACTURE(38142-1000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.