Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 30, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 51 in 85g
Labeler: SAS Group Inc.
NDC Code: 67662-001
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heading pad
Ask a doctor before use if you are:
- prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
- using a product on a child under 12 years of age
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- Apply generously and massage into affected area until completely absorbed
- Apply before and after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles and muscle strain
- Repeat as needed up to four times per day
Store at 20 to 25 degrees Celsius (68 to 77 degrees F)
Aloe, Avocado Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cylcomethicone, Grape Seed Oil, MediFlex Relief Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend (juniper [berry], European Goldenrod [flower], Dandelion [leaf], Meadowsweet [herb], White Willow [bark], Methyl Glucose Sesquisterate, Natural Oil of Wintergreen, Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben, Shea Butter, Steareth-2, Stearath-10, Stearic Acid, Water
Questions or comments? 1-877-309-8118 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
This product is manufactured exclusively for: SAS Group, Inc., Tarrytown, NY 10591
Temporary Pain Relief
Mediflex Relief Cream
Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and Pains Associated with Arthritis, Simple Backache, Sprains, Bruises and Strains.
- Soothing and medicated topical analgesic for aching joints and muscles
- Effective for pre-exercise warm-up
- Deep penetrating therapeutic pain relief
- With skin moisturizing conditions aloe, shea butter, avocado, and grape seed oil
- Contains MediFlex Relief's clinically tested herbal formula
|Labeler - SAS Group Inc. (948174057)|
|Registrant - SAS Group Inc. (948174057)|
|SAS Group Inc.||948174057||relabel|
|Accupack Midwest Inc.||139637433||manufacture|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more