Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 29, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 51 in 85g
Labeler: SAS Group Inc.
NDC Code: 67662-001
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heading pad
Ask a doctor before use if you are:
- prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
- using a product on a child under 12 years of age
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- Apply generously and massage into affected area until completely absorbed
- Apply before and after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles and muscle strain
- Repeat as needed up to four times per day
Store at 20 to 25 degrees Celsius (68 to 77 degrees F)
Aloe, Avocado Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cylcomethicone, Grape Seed Oil, MediFlex Relief Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend (juniper [berry], European Goldenrod [flower], Dandelion [leaf], Meadowsweet [herb], White Willow [bark], Methyl Glucose Sesquisterate, Natural Oil of Wintergreen, Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben, Shea Butter, Steareth-2, Stearath-10, Stearic Acid, Water
Questions or comments? 1-877-309-8118 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
This product is manufactured exclusively for: SAS Group, Inc., Tarrytown, NY 10591
Temporary Pain Relief
Mediflex Relief Cream
Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and Pains Associated with Arthritis, Simple Backache, Sprains, Bruises and Strains.
- Soothing and medicated topical analgesic for aching joints and muscles
- Effective for pre-exercise warm-up
- Deep penetrating therapeutic pain relief
- With skin moisturizing conditions aloe, shea butter, avocado, and grape seed oil
- Contains MediFlex Relief's clinically tested herbal formula
|Labeler - SAS Group Inc. (948174057)|
|Registrant - SAS Group Inc. (948174057)|
|SAS Group Inc.||948174057||relabel|
|Accupack Midwest Inc.||139637433||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Drug Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Flexall, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more