MiraLax - what is the dosage in teaspoons or tablespoons?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2022.
I have a bottle of 8.3oz (14 doses). That's 0.592 ounces per dose. How do I convert to tablespoons?
The bottle top of MiraLax is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap).
Adults and Children 17 years of age and older: fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g). Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink. Use once a day, use no more than 7 days.
Related medical questions
- Metamucil vs. MiraLAX: How do they compare?
- When is the best time to take MiraLAX?
- Which drugs cause opioid-induced constipation?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Treating Constipation
- Over the Counter Medication for Pets
- MiraLax Information for Consumers
- MiraLax prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of MiraLax (detailed)
Related support groups
- MiraLax (74 questions, 117 members)