- Metoprolol tartrate
- Metoprolol Tartrate Injection
- Metoprolol Tartrate Tablet
- Metoprolol tartrate tablets
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE 100 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE 100MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE 50 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE 50MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE TABLETS 100 MG (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE TABLETS 50MG (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE TABLETS BP 100MG (Leaflet)
- METOPROLOL TARTRATE TABLETS BP 50MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Metoprolol Tartrate
Metoprolol Tartrate (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Metoprolol in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.