xeunciM 1200 (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended-Release 60 mg / 1200 mg)
Pill with imprint xeunciM 1200 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended-Release 60 mg / 1200 mg. It is supplied by Ohm Laboratories Inc..
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 60 mg / 1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for xeunciM 1200
- xeunciM 1200
- 60 mg / 1200 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Ohm Laboratories Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare International Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 26 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Patient Information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.