VP 120 (Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg)
Pill with imprint VP 120 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg. It is supplied by Vista Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial skin infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; kidney infections (and more), and belongs to the drug class sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for VP 120
More about sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 756 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: sulfonamides
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Injection
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.