VISTA 115 (Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg)
Pill with imprint VISTA 115 is White, Round and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg. It is supplied by Vista Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection; urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; acne (and more), and belongs to the drug class sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for VISTA 115
More about sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 857 Reviews
- Drug class: sulfonamides
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Injection
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.