T52 Pill - white round, 9mm
Pill with imprint T52 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetazolamide 125 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Acetazolamide is used in the treatment of Hydrocephalus; Glaucoma; Edema; Epilepsy; Mountain Sickness / Altitude Sickness and belongs to the drug classes carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetazolamide 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T52
- 125 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|51672-4022||Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.|
|54569-4387||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
|60429-0033 (Discontinued)||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Related images for "T52"
More about acetazolamide
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (187)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- En español
- Acetazolamide drug information
- Acetazolamide (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide Tablets
- Acetazolamide Sustained-Release Capsules
- Acetazolamide Injection Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.