T 53 (Acetazolamide 250 mg)
Pill with imprint T 53 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetazolamide 250 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Acetazolamide is used in the treatment of glaucoma; hydrocephalus; edema; epilepsy; mountain sickness / altitude sickness and belongs to the drug classes carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetazolamide 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 53
- T 53
- 250 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants, Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|51672-4023||Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.|
|54569-1697||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
|54868-1195 (Discontinued)||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
|60429-0034 (Discontinued)||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Related images for "T 53"
More about acetazolamide
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (177)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Acetazolamide (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetazolamide Tablets
- Acetazolamide Sustained-Release Capsules
- Acetazolamide Injection Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.