SSCA (Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg)
Generic Name: chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
Pill imprint SSCA has been identified as Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg.
Carepanto is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Samsung Pharm Ind. Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium chloride
More about Carepanto (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan)
- Other brands: Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Tricodene SF, Tricodene Sugar Free, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, More (5) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.