SSCA (Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg)
Generic Name: chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
Pill with imprint SSCA is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg. It is supplied by Samsung Pharm Ind. Co., Ltd..
Carepanto is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carepanto chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SSCA
- Generic Name
- chlorpheniramine maleate 3mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg
- 15.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Samsung Pharm Ind. Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
methylephedrine hydrochloride, dl-,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Carepanto (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Other brands
- Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, Dimetapp Children's Long Acting Cough Plus Cold, QC Cough/Cold, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.