SJ (St. joseph hbp cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Generic Name: chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
Pill imprint SJ has been identified as St. joseph hbp cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg.
St. Joseph HBP Cough & Cold is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. St. Joseph HBP Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Ilex Consumer Products Group, LLC
More about St. Joseph HBP Cough & Cold (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan)
- Other brands: Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Triaminic Softchews Cough & Runny Nose, QC Cough/Cold, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, More (5) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.