S551 (Hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan medoxomil 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint S551 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan medoxomil 12.5 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for S551
- 12.5 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan
- Olmesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Olmesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Benicar HCT
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Olmesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.