S 700 (Selegiline Hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint S 700 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Selegiline Hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Selegiline is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; major depressive disorder; depression and belongs to the drug classes dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Selegiline 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 700
- S 700
- 5 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|67253-0700 (Discontinued)||DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|60429-0019 (Discontinued)||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
|60429-0176||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Related Images for "S 700"
More about selegiline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Drug Information
- Selegiline transdermal
- Selegiline Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Selegiline Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Selegiline Capsules and Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.