riba 200 riba 200 (Ribasphere 200mg)
Generic Name: ribavirin
Pill with imprint riba 200 riba 200 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Ribasphere 200mg. It is supplied by Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Ribasphere is used in the treatment of hepatitis c and belongs to the drug classes inhaled anti-infectives, purine nucleosides. Not for use in pregnancy. Ribasphere 200mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for riba 200 riba 200
- Generic Name
- riba 200 riba 200
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Inhaled anti-infectives, Purine nucleosides
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 66435-0101 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide yellow,
FD&C Blue No. 2,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "riba 200 riba 200"
More about Ribasphere (ribavirin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: inhaled anti-infectives
- FDA Approval History
- Drug Information
- Ribasphere (Advanced Reading)
- Ribasphere (Ribavirin Capsules)
- Ribasphere (Ribavirin Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.