PC9 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint PC9 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of pain/fever; cold symptoms; cough; sinus symptoms; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PC9
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.