PAL 3 (Paliperidone extended-release 3 mg)
Pill with imprint PAL 3 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Paliperidone extended-release 3 mg. It is supplied by Patriot Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; schizoaffective disorder; bipolar disorder; autism; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 3 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 3
More about paliperidone
- Paliperidone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 197 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone Extended-Release Tablets
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.