P 659 P 659 (Selegiline Hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint P 659 P 659 is Blue & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Selegiline Hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Selegiline is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; major depressive disorder; depression and belongs to the drug classes dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Selegiline 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P 659 P 659
- P 659 P 659
- 5 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ingenus Pharmaceuticals NJ, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "P 659 P 659"
More about selegiline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (59)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Drug Information
- Selegiline transdermal
- Selegiline Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Selegiline Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Selegiline Capsules and Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.