OM 20 ap (Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg)
Pill with imprint OM 20 ap is Orange & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg. It is supplied by Ajanta Pharma Limited.
Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate is used in the treatment of gerd; duodenal ulcer; erosive esophagitis; gastrointestinal hemorrhage; stomach ulcer and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for OM 20 ap
More about omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 30 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsules
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Powder Packets
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.