NL 911 750 mg (Potassium chloride extended-release 10 mEq (750 mg))
Pill with imprint NL 911 750 mg is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 10 mEq (750 mg). It is supplied by Novel Laboratories, Inc..
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 10 mEq (750 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for NL 911 750 mg
More about potassium chloride
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.