N 944 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate Extended-Release 10 mg)
Pill with imprint N 944 is Brown & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate Extended-Release 10 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue; hypersomnia and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N 944
More about dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 149 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
- Dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.