Mucinex 600 (Mucinex DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg / guaifenesin 600 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint Mucinex 600 has been identified as Mucinex DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg / guaifenesin 600 mg.
Mucinex DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mucinex DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg / guaifenesin 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- Mucinex 600
- dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg / guaifenesin 600 mg
- Yellow / White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carbomer homopolymer type b (allyl pentaerythritol crosslinked)
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Q-Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (22) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.