MP 124 (Quinidine Sulfate 300 mg)
Pill with imprint MP 124 is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine Sulfate 300 mg. It is supplied by MUTUAL PHARMACEUTICAL.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MP 124
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.