METHADOSE 5 (Methadose 5 mg)
Generic Name: methadone
This pill with imprint "METHADOSE 5" is White, Round and has been identified as Methadose 5 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Methadose is used in the treatment of opiate withdrawal; chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methadose 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- METHADOSE 5
- 5 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Methadose (methadone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 33 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Methadose (Methadone Oral Concentrate)
- Methadose (Methadone Tablets for Oral Suspension)
- Methadose (Methadone Tablets)
- Methadose (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.