M Z2 (Zolpidem 10 mg)
Pill with imprint M Z2 is Purple, Round and has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M Z2
- M Z2
- 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
D&C Red No. 30
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|51079-0725||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
|54868-0846||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
|67544-0996||Prepak Systems Inc. (repackager)|
More about zolpidem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 706 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Edluar)
- Zolpidem Oral Spray
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.