M PD1 (Paliperidone Extended-Release 1.5 mg)
Pill with imprint M PD1 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Paliperidone Extended-Release 1.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizoaffective disorder; schizophrenia and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 1.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M PD1
Related Images for "M PD1"
More about paliperidone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 334 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone Extended-Release Tablets
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)