M PD1 (Paliperidone Extended-Release 1.5 mg)
Pill with imprint M PD1 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Paliperidone extended-release 1.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; schizoaffective disorder; bipolar disorder; autism; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 1.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M PD1
More about paliperidone
- Paliperidone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 188 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone Extended-Release Tablets
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.