M 424 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint M 424 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 424
- M 424
- 25 mg / 50 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta blockers with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.