M 41 (Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "M 41" is Beige, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg. It is manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone is used in the treatment of edema; ascites; high blood pressure; nephrotic syndrome; heart failure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M 41
- 25 mg / 25 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0104||UDL Laboratories Inc|
More about hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone
- Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Aldactazide
- Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Spironolactone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.