M 1830 30 mg (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 30 mg)
Pill with imprint M 1830 30 mg is White / Maroon, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 30 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt, Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M 1830 30 mg
Related Images for "M 1830 30 mg"
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 821 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more