LU R51 (Potassium chloride extended-release 8 mEq (600 mg))
This pill with imprint "LU R51" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 8 mEq (600 mg). It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 8 mEq (600 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about potassium chloride
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium chloride controlled-release tablets
- Potassium chloride extended-release capsules
- Potassium chloride extended-release tablets
- Potassium chloride liquid
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.