LU N51 (Abacavir sulfate, lamivudine and zidovudine 300 mg (base) / 150 mg / 300 mg)
This pill with imprint "LU N51" is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Abacavir sulfate, lamivudine and zidovudine 300 mg (base) / 150 mg / 300 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure; occupational exposure and belongs to the drug class antiviral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine 300 mg (base) / 150 mg / 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- LU N51
- 300 mg (base) / 150 mg / 300 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiviral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiviral combinations
- Abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine
- Abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Trizivir
- Abacavir, Lamivudine and ZidovudineTablets (FDA)
- Abacavir, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.