User Reviews for Darunavir

Also known as: Prezista

Learn more about Darunavir.

HIV Infection 5 reviews 72 medications

8.3
Summary of Darunavir reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Darunavir

Prezista (darunavir) for HIV Infection: "I just started this med and I have side effects as of now.I will keep you guys posted"

Girly 305 October 13, 2016

Prezista (darunavir) for HIV Infection: "Prezista is the best I have ever had. It has some side effects but is good. I feel a lot healthier than I did before I start taking them."

Anonymous December 14, 2010

Prezista (darunavir) for HIV Infection: "Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me"

Anonymous July 24, 2010

For HIV Infection: "My doctor has just switched me from Atripla, with Sustiva in it to Darunavir. The bliss of no side effects is wonderful. I do not mind taking four tablets rather than one if it gives me back a quality of life which, after 3 days, Darunavir does.I can now sleep, eat, and function under Darunavir. Would recommend to anyone experiencing problems with Sustive/Atripla to consider this drug."

Loons February 17, 2010

Prezista (darunavir) for HIV Infection: "Far fewer side effects than previous combinations I have been on, meaning a huge improvement in my day-to-day life. CD4 count has rocketed while on Darunavir/Prezista!"

thumperuk November 15, 2009