User Reviews for Abacavir / lamivudine / zidovudine
Also known as: Trizivir
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine.
|HIV Infection||1 reviews||72 medications|
Reviews for Abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine
Trizivir (abacavir / lamivudine / zidovudine) for HIV Infection: "I was diagnosed back in 2008 and have been on Trizivir since. My specialist mentioned it is not the newest medicine but it does the trick. One and a half years after starting it I was undetectable and have been since."
00001011 September 6, 2014
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiviral combinations
- Abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine
- Abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Trizivir
- Abacavir, Lamivudine and ZidovudineTablets (FDA)
- Abacavir, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine (Wolters Kluwer)