> LH3 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint > LH3 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharma, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for > LH3
- > LH3
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Pharma, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
pregelatinized corn starch
polyethylene glycol 3000
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.