LE 1000 > (Levetiracetam 1000 mg)
This pill with imprint "LE 1000 >" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Levetiracetam 1000 mg. It is manufactured by Cobalt Laboratories Inc.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; neuralgia; new daily persistent headache (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about levetiracetam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 240 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.