L922 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint L922 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Target Corporation.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L922
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.