L734 (Nicotine Polacrilex 2 mg)
Pill with imprint L734 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Nicotine Polacrilex 2 mg. It is supplied by American Sales Company.
Nicotine is used in the treatment of smoking cessation and belongs to the drug class smoking cessation agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Nicotine 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L734
Related Images for "L734"
More about nicotine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 176 Reviews
- Drug class: smoking cessation agents
- Patient Information
- Nicotine nasal, inhalation
- Nicotine transdermal
- Nicotine Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
- Nicotine Nasal (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more