L349 (Desvenlafaxine succinate extended-release 50 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "L349" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Desvenlafaxine succinate extended-release 50 mg (base). It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Desvenlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; anxiety; obesity; adhd (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Desvenlafaxine 50 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 50 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about desvenlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 844 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Desvenlafaxine ER Tablets (FDA)
- Desvenlafaxine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.