L349 (Desvenlafaxine Succinate Extended-Release 50 mg (base))
Pill with imprint L349 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Desvenlafaxine Succinate Extended-Release 50 mg (base). It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Desvenlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Desvenlafaxine 50 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L349
- 50 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about desvenlafaxine
- Desvenlafaxine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 936 Reviews
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Desvenlafaxine ER Tablets (FDA)
- Desvenlafaxine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.