L 3 (CVS Allergy & Cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint L 3 is Yellow / Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as CVS Allergy & Cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg. It is supplied by Woonsocket Prescription Center, Incorporated.
CVS Allergy & Cold is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. CVS Allergy & Cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L 3
- Generic Name
- L 3
- acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Yellow / Pink
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Woonsocket Prescription Center, Incorporated
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "L 3"
More about CVS Allergy & Cold (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Other brands
- Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Delsym Cough+ Cold Night Time, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Sudafed PE Severe Cold
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.