L 0 (Cold multi-symptom daytime acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint L 0 is Red / Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Cold multi-symptom daytime acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; cold symptoms; cough; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for L 0
- L 0
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Red / Purple
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.